This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Artist Of The Year 2015- I win a prize!

Rich Newman and I spent a day walking round the London galleries yesterday, something we haven't done for quite a while; it was good as I saw for the first time originals by Albert Goodwin, Harry Clarke, Peder Mørk Mønsted and Petrus Van Schendel. We then decamped to the Mall Galleries for the private view of the Artists Of The Year 2015 competition after looking around the Pastel Society show. Much to my surprise I won the Gemini Digital Colour Award which amounted to £500.00 worth of digital printing such as giclées etc. After talking to Dominic Lee from Gemini that presented me with the prize it transpires that I can use the money to print books and brochures too....now this I am interested in! I am going to have a think about it and decide whether to do another book that is more up to date than my last one that I only have a few copies left of or maybe a few different brochures...or both.



2 comments: