This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 18 December 2015

Illuxcon 2016

Well it's good news, I have been selected to exhibit in the Main Show at next year's Illuxcon which from now on will be held at the new venue, The Goggleworks Center For The Arts in Reading PA, the show running from 19 -23 October. As usual I am in illustrious company as you can see from the list of artists attending.....

No comments:

Post a Comment