This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 13 December 2015

Babworth - stage 11

Couldn't quite finish it today as the light in the studio was so dim this afternoon. I have finished the foreground  shadows etc and the background trees, all I need to do tomorrow is finish the tree at top right and then do any final adjustments to the church such as glazes etc. I have kept the trees in the background quite soft edge as I don't want to detract from the church being the main focus of the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment