This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Setting Of The Sun

This is annoying, I cannot get a decent photograph of this; it is painted very softly onto canvas but the face comes out blotchy every time so this will have to do. I'm not that happy with the picture  anyway but I do like the lower half of the painting and gives me some food for thought for a very moody landscape next.......although it is frustrating that my art materials shop has ran out of this format canvas so I can't get on with another until they are back in stock. 12" x 32" oil on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment