This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Pool Of The Naiad - stages 1 and 2

Carrying on with the format of "The Setting Of The Sun" this painting will have a small Naiad (water nymph) putting her hand into the pool at bottom left. Whether she is making contact with something/one below the water or just dipping her hand in is open to conjecture. I want a very dreamy feel to this picture with all the painting below the sky soft and not too distinct in a relatively limited palette of reds, oranges, yellows and greens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment