This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 8 February 2014

"The Future May Never Happen" sold

I have just sold "The Future May Never happen" yesterday when I delivered it to the buyer and then had a chance to go into London and finally after five months stock up with paints and canvases at Cass Arts. Incidentally the painting is about so-called fortune telling; I had gone to a supposed psychic for a tarot reading some years ago who posited a future so much what I wanted that I was on a high for a good while afterwards. Then after a while doubt started to enter my mind and I began to consider the possibility that it might not actually happen although at this stage I still basically felt that it would/could. So that is me (or anybody else waiting for a prediction to happen) waiting to see what comes down the road because sooner or later something will and will it be what you were hoping for? The sun shines directly down the road but is it about to be hidden by the cloud or is it just coming out from the cloud, the rays of hope to be snuffed out or burst forth? ......needless to say it didn't happen in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment