This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 29 May 2023

Riddle of The Sands - stage 3


 First colour pass on the sky, very rough as I needed to get some colour over all of it to see how I'm going to try and give it an Atkinson Grimshaw in Egypt kind of look. I might warm it up to be more like Grimshaw or I go my own way with it... decisions for my breakfast coffee tomorrow.

Colours used: Phtahlocyanine Blue, Phthalocyanine Green, Cobalt Teal, Permanent Orange, Lead Tin Yellow Lemon, Cadmium Yellow Light  and Warm White.

No comments:

Post a Comment