This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 5 October 2022

IX!


 Approaching with scary rapidity is IX being held in Reading PA from the 19th to the 23rd of October. I am now in the middle of packing up the paintings for shipment to the USA later this week by FedEx. I had nine framed up and then Pat Wilshire contacted me to ask if I wished to have a larger space on the ground floor due to a couple of artists cancelling for health reasons so I have sorted out some more which I will hang unframed as there is not enough time to get them framed. I am also hoping to take the painting that I am working on now, "Rick's Cafe Americain" with me which I will pack in my luggage as it is quite small.

Despite my current panic I am looking forward to meeting up with my fellow artists and collectors and indeed friends over there in the USA. There is one other Brit attending to my knowledge, Ralph Horsley as two other Brit friends have had to cancel.

I am thinking of sending the boxes on separate days as I feel it might be slightly safer but still worried about the Customs delays that have dogged all my recent attempts at taking paintings to the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment