This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 17 May 2022

Tera Kumo - stage 4

 


Decided over breakfast coffee this morning to base the whole picture round violets (with the complementary yellow going into the temple door when I get round to it) to which end I gave all the rocks a wash of Ultramarine Violet which harmonised the background to the foreground better.. something that was bugging me. Unfortunately I have to wait until tomorrow to get on with the rocks when the wash is dry but I did at least get on with putting in some basic detail into the temple.

The rest of the day was not wasted as I was able to get on with packing up "Shinrin Taisha" ready for shipping tomorrow and organised a number of things online for my upcoming trip to the USA next month including travel insurance and booking a Covid test at Heathrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment