This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 30 June 2021

The Magic Sky

Cover

 I have finished designing a new book of my work which I am expecting back from the printers early next week. It is called "The Magic Sky" and features new work painted since my last book published in 2016 "Dreamland". It is an A4 format softback containing 80 pages with 91 new paintings previously unpublished and all new content throughout. The work is divided into 6 categories: The Big Sky, Imaginative Realism, Orientalism, Vampires of Venice, Brighton and Landscapes. The book will sell for £15.00 plus postage which I still have to establish for sending to the UK, USA and the EU. When I get the books I will be able to go to The Post Office and work out the prices then.

Below are some sample spreads.

The Big Sky

 
Imaginative Realism



Orientalism

Vampires of Venice

Brighton

Landscapes

1 comment: