This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Mehtap - stage 4

Have had a few distractions recently (getting all my paintings ready, boxed and shipped to IX) so have only been able to return to working on "Mehtap" today. Basically I have been doing the fiddly work on the mosque which I will finish tomorrow along with hopefully a lot of the rock outcrop and palm trees as well.
If the painting works out I will be bringing it along to IX in my luggage as it's quite small....as long as it's dry of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment