This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 20 January 2019

Pulborough No More

Oh dear, sometimes a painting just doesn't have a happy momentum to it and every so often I abandon one because I just feel it can't be rescued. This is one of them, whatever colours I seemed to try I just simply hated it and coupled with the ordinary subject matter I just lost my temper and put my fist through it...which considering it's supposed to be linen went through surprisingly easily...maybe it was the sheer frustrated force of my fist that did for it.
I feel better now.
It's now time to take stock of what I've been trying out these past three months which is the subject of my next post...or the one after that.
16" x 12" Oil on linen with hole in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment