This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 5 November 2017

IX 10 Encore Show

Cold Constantinople
Whilst the unsold paintings are on the way back to the UK from IX 10 in Reading PA three of them are included in the IX 10 Encore Show that runs until December 31st. This internet show is to give a chance to collectors that couldn't make it to IX 10 itself to purchase paintings etc from where they live.
The three paintings are:
"Cold Constantinople"
"Midnight Keep"
"Faeral"

  
Midnight Keep

Faeral

No comments:

Post a Comment