This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 14 December 2015

New Article In A&I Magazine

I didn't know that this was out until yesterday, my new article for the January 2016 issue of Artists & Illustrators magazine, a Masterclass called "Fantastical Landscapes". It follows the progress of a picture I painted and sold at this year's Illuxcon called "Departure Of The Bash Kadin". I was very surprised that the magazine wanted to feature this painting as I was always under the impression that "Fantasy" art was of little interest to them....but I was obviously wrong! It is on pages 46 to 49. Incidentally anybody that saw this painting "in the flesh" will note how the vibrant colours I used have not translated to the printed page.....



No comments:

Post a Comment