This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Exile From Main Street sold

Asgard Arts has just sold "Exile From Main Street" over the Christmas break. This is one of a series of small paintings from a few years ago when the titles were based on famous sayings or song titles whereby I would usually change just one word, in this case substituting "from" for "on" from the title of The Rolling Stones album "Exile On Main Street". Needless to say the painting has nothing to do with the original title. The influence for this painting were the etchings of Edward Hopper.
Oil on board 12" x 12".

No comments:

Post a Comment