This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 11 December 2015

Babworth - stage 9

Finished off the graveyard with just the gates and the lamps to put in tomorrow. Now that I have painted in the retaining wall I realise that I need to break up the straight line of it towards the left so I will have some dappled shadows breaking up the highlight on the top of the wall and also have some greenery and branches growing out of the mound of soil at the far left. Warm highlights and cooler shadows for the dappled sunlight in the foreground....

No comments:

Post a Comment