This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 19 November 2015

Bridge Of Sighs sold

My painting from 2011 "Bridge Of Sighs" has just sold through Asgard Arts. It was originally painted to a brief from a prints company in the UK which stated the colour range that it should be painted in, I think the location was up to me as long as it was Venice. I think the print sold poorly as I don't remember any royalty cheques of note! 18 1/2" x 18 1/2" oil on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment