This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 16 August 2013

Terri Blue

Finally finished it after lots of tiny tweaks! If you follow the step-by-step of this painting earlier in this blog you will see that this is kind of how I intended, the figure dominated by the colour. The painting needs to be seen in the flesh as it were as it is very hard to photograph due to the figure being relatively faint due to the scumbles. washes and glazes that have gone over the top of it. I seem to be in a soft and mysterious phase at the moment, the next painting is planned to be a return to the fogs of Venice, "La Nebbia". Oil on canvas 16" x 16".

No comments:

Post a Comment