This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 13 August 2013

La Nebbia - abandoned!

I abandoned "La Nebbia" today and painted a pink-grey wash over the whole picture - a new "La Nebbia" will rise from the ashes! Basically I was unhappy with the composition and couldn't think of a way of resolving it so I decided to cut my losses and think of a better image to get across this picture/mood of a fog in Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment