This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Terri 4

Another figurative painting on canvas that carries on a series started in the late '90's, this time of a model called Terri. It's based around a red to yellow colour scheme and has proved very difficult to photograph due to the colours being middle to dark in value and in the case of the red, highly saturated. The yellow in the background for instance is brighter but deeper than it appears here. Oil on canvas 16" x 16".

No comments:

Post a Comment