This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 4 January 2020

Art Renewal Center

My copy of the ARC's 14th International Salon catalogue/book arrived yesterday. I got three paintings accepted this year, all in the Imaginative Realism section. I think the book gets heavier every year...the three paintings were "Midnight Queen", "A Secret Garden" and "The Dark Citadel".
My goal like everybody else is to get one into the exhibition that travels to places like Barcelona but no luck so far. Frankly I don't think your work gets noticed otherwise as there is so much work in there and they tend to be reproduced so small that their impact is lost. I guess I'll enter some next time but not in Imaginative Realism, probably the Landscape category.






No comments:

Post a Comment