This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 29 December 2019

Artists & Illustrators Magazine

I have a four page Masterclass feature in the current February 2020 issue of Artists & Illustrators magazine published in the UK. The editor emailed me just a few weeks ago to ask me if I could write this up as somebody else had let them down and as he knew I photographed all the stages of my paintings he figured that I would have a painting that would work for the article. 
I was going to focus it around telling a story in a picture but they chose to base it around the panoramic format being used.
The painting "The Exit To San Breta" was a commission for a Canadian collector who has commissioned many artists to illustrate the works of George RR Martin, this one was for a short story set in Arizona. 


No comments:

Post a Comment