This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 15 July 2019

Dawn of the Hamadryad - stage 9

Decided last night whilst under the influence of a stiff gin and tonic to have the back of the tree to go into the mist...I think it was a good idea, I'll look at it tomorrow morning over breakfast coffee and see if it was. Finished parts of the tree now so it was time to start work on the figure. I want the figure to be somehow emerging out of the tree into the sunrise of another day and want het to look slightly unsubstantial...new territory for me so we'll start seeing tomorrow if I'm able to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment