This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 7 July 2019

Dawn of the Hamadryad - stage 2

Started work on the underpainting now and have remembered to put in some weird faces into the tree as I want a slightly Darker side in this otherwise Light-side painting. I stopped here as I need to have a think about how I'm going to approach the rest. The figure won't be as distinct against the tree as it appears now in the final painting.
Still using the paint mix of Burnt Sienna and Winsor Violet thinned with Liquin.

No comments:

Post a Comment