This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 27 June 2019

Ponte San Agostin - stage 3

I finished off the sky by just keeping the thinner paint around the moon and blocking in the rest so that it has a more magical feel to it. Then I painted in the furthest buildings keeping the edges soft and leaving little gaps where the warm underpainting shows through to suggest lights in windows.
In preparation for tomorrow's session I painted in the windows in the other buildings; a lot of them will disappear as I go along but I want them all in at the moment so that I can decide as I go along how many I want to see of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment