This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 11 August 2018

Agharta - stage 6

I knocked back the clouds a bit by putting more pink into them...in fact I still may make them even pinker/darker, I'll have another look at them over my breakfast coffee tomorrow. The mountain which is only loosely based on Mount Kailash is pretty much finished, I'll just paint a few misty clouds around it's base and then I hope to start on the mid-ground mountains and foothills. I want to try and keep all the foreground in fairly desaturated colour so that the mountain glows in the late afternoon light to which end I want to keep the violets in the snow to be kept well back and desaturated.

No comments:

Post a Comment