This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 4 June 2015

Sun Prairie - stage 3

Pretty much finished the sky although I will wait until it is dry and have another look at it, it might be a bit too busy at the moment. Started work on the buildings and foreground; I want the colours warm and rich so Naples Yellow becomes White. This is slightly confusing as I need to work out what the yellow building on the left is going to be. Incidentally I bought the Naples Yellow in Naples after seeing what the colour really looks like - many buildings in Naples are painted this colour. I ended up buying Naples Yellow Deep in the Mussini range by Schmincke.

No comments:

Post a Comment