This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 8 September 2014

The paintings are on their way to Illuxcon

Boxing them up took longer than expected but Rich Newman kindly spent a day and a half making them up in his studio (OK we were chatting a lot) before they were taken to Mail Boxes Etc to organise for FedEx to courier them to the USA. It cost less than I was fearing (Ha! only £525.00.......) and decided to send them by one day Priority Service so they should be there tomorrow, customs willing. Here is a photo of the finished boxes in Rich's studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment