This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Flyers for Illuxcon

Picked up my new flyers to take to Illuxcon yesterday. Hopefully they will all go to good homes and tweak some interest from from future buyers/commissioners!

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning! The trick is to get the attention of people, and these will do just that. This should increase the interest with regard to your paintings. Now the next job is to get this distributed far and wide. Good luck!

    Faye Fowler @ Master Copy & Printing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faye, I gave out a lot at Illuxcon so looking forward to some feedback!

    ReplyDelete