This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 24 February 2024

The Safe House - stage 4


 I have deviated more and more from the original reference for the sky as time has gone along but at least it's getting nearer. The trouble with a simple composition is that everything in it has to be interesting and look right as there is no extraneous detail to distract the eye so it has been important to get the sky right. Just maybe I can finish it tomorrow...

Colours used: Phthalocyanine Blue, Dioxazine Purple, Ultramarine Violet, Burnt Sienna, Permanent Orange, Naples Yellow Reddish-Extra, Cadmium Golden Yellow, Lead Tin Yellow Lemon, Warm Light Yellow and Warm White.

No comments:

Post a Comment