This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 24 December 2023

Chesley Nomination


 A friend has told me that my painting "The Singing Tree"has been nominated for a Chesley Award in the Unpublished category by the American Science Fiction Artists organisation (ASFA). It was news to me as I hadn't applied for it (it is many years ago since I did that) so a big thank you to whoever did this!

Oil on fine cotton 12" x 16"...... and still unsold....

 https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMAbd69LEF2Gn_6vUpMTl3Bxv7XEUkrwCfpfV7i8mYOepGoNT7z-R8mfdv6CMDthA?key=NEFpVWw0aWJwMXlFbjVITFZZdGxfT0FaWXRwb0xB


 

No comments:

Post a Comment