This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 7 December 2023

Art Renewal Center


 I have just been accepted as an ARC Associate Living Master. I have chosen to promote my landscape work to reflect one of my dual paths that I follow as an artist - from 2000 to 2015 I worked exclusively as a Fine Art landscape painter selling in UK galleries. A chance meeting in 2014 led me to reengage with my connections to the Fantasy/Imaginative Realism genre and for most of the time since then that is where my developmental path has led me but I have always wanted to get ahead back in the Fine Art Landscape field so this association with the Art Renewal Center seemed a good opportunity to do just that.

Here is the link:

https://www.artrenewal.org/artists/mark-harrison/8637

No comments:

Post a Comment