This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 22 October 2023

Refuge Sold


 "Refuge" which is part of my online show at the Abend Gallery, Denver CO has sold. In a way this was the odd man out in the show as they are all American urban landscapes whereas this one is near Pulborough in the UK and is not really urban either... I wanted the freezing cold atmosphere of walking home on a Winter evening with the sound of the footsteps muffled by the snow and the prospect of warming up by the fire as symbolised by the warm light in the window.

Oil on fine cotton 16" x 12".

No comments:

Post a Comment