This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 17 December 2021

The River Palace of Nawab Khan - stage 3


 Sorry about lack of posts on this one, too many social things going on as Christmas approaches!

I have now painted in roughly all the landscape apart from the palace and although it doesn't look how I intended (again) I will go with the flow and finish it this way - I had originally intended it be more blue. This one is very hard to photograph and looks too harsh here compared to the original....

No comments:

Post a Comment