This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 29 December 2021

The Harem Barge of Ali Pasha sold


 I am pleased to see that "The Harem Barge of Ali Pasha" has sold on Every Day Original within minutes of being put up on the site to a collector that already has a number of my paintings already on her walls. I enjoy thinking up these Orientalist fantasies and it's nice to see them snapped up so quickly (yes they are being sold at an attractive price) so let's see what I come up with next for my February 28 slot on Every Day Original.

Oil on linen 16" x 12".

No comments:

Post a Comment