This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 8 September 2021

Agharta and The Fall of Fyorlund sold.

 

Agharta

The collector that commissioned "Imrryr" has also bought two other paintings which I will ship to him altogether to Singapore where he lives. He has bought an illustration artwork from the 1980s/90s for a book by Roger Taylor called "The Fall of Fyorlund", an acrylic on board painting and a more recent oil on linen picture called "Agharta" which is handily the same size as "Imrryr" which makes it much simpler to ship.

"The Fall of Fyorlund"  acrylic on board 10" x 17"

"Agharta"  oil on linen  30" x 20"

The Fall of Fyorlund

 

No comments:

Post a Comment