This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Time To Go Home


 This is the second time I've used this title but what the hell... after painting a few fiddly pictures recently I fancied getting back to my Tonalist series of the Brighton/Hove seafront very near to where I live. Instead of a nocturne I thought that it would be a nice change to paint a daylight one albeit with plenty of clouds. I quite like this warmer palette after so many colder moonlit pictures so I think I will do a few more for this series and for the next painting I am starting aimed at selling on Every Day Original.

Oil on linen 20" x 16",

Details of what colours I used can be found in previous posts on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment