This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 11 May 2020

Website Redesigned

Trying to make good use of all this lockdown time and in addition to the new paintings I have also redesigned my website as it was out of date and tired-looking. I am planning on approaching some USA galleries with my "The Big Sky" series and felt that if there was any interest I would need an up-to-date website as back up for background info like my biography etc. I am only showing work from the last four years although there is a link to my old work that I keep on some Pinterest pages in case anybody wanted to see it. I have tried to keep it simple with no bells and whistles and although I don't think websites are as important as they used to be (social media seems to have taken over) it is always good to have a place where people can see what you do anytime and anywhere on the planet.
Here is a link to it, if you spot anything not working please let me know:
https://paintingsbymarkharrison.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment