This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 11 May 2020

Keeler - stage 3

The sky is finished and have painted the first colour pass on the landscape using pretty much the same colours plus Naples Yellow and Permanent Sap Green. I won't post any more updates on this one, the next post will be the finished scan. Although it's a night painting I have tried to keep it on the light side... I'm not sure which way people will see this one, a night painting or a day painting with the sun obscured by high cloud. I quite like the ambiguity, it gives it a somewhat magical feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment