This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 16 April 2014

"All At Sea" - Store Street Gallery exhibition

I have six paintings in a group show at the the Store Street Gallery, 32 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 7BS. It is an exhibition of marine and coastal themed work by six artists called "All At Sea" and runs from 17 April to 10 May 2014, the Private View is Thursday 17 April 6 - 8 pm.
Here are five of my paintings in the show (the sixth one will not load!):
The Longest Day
Out Of The Blue

Time To Go Home

Here Comes The Night
It's Nice To Get Out




No comments:

Post a Comment