This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 9 February 2014

Meenakshi Green

A green building attached to the walls of the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai, India. Still trying out this soft look to my work which takes advantage of the canvas surface being well suited to this way of painting. I tried to keep the basic shapes simple but strong with well defined areas of colour and tone, the darkest area being solely the night sky. Oil on canvas 15 1/2" x 15 1/2". A step-by-step progress through the painting is on preceding posts on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment