This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 8 February 2014

Meenakshi Green - stages 2 and 3

Haven't had a chance to post recently so here are stages 2 and 3 of "Meenakshi Green". Trying to be careful with the values as I have a certain design to this picture in mind and don't want for instance the dark of the sky anywhere else in the picture (which I would normally do) as I want all the ground lighter than the sky. I am also trying to simplify the shapes a bit to emphasise the composition of the rectangle of green against the red/oranges and purples elsewhere in the painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment