This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Quiero Street, Fort Cochin - stage 4

Painted the tree and finished the buildings behind it as well as making a start as to where I want the patches of dappled sunlight on the ground around the tree. Trying to keep the sky looking hot and dusty by keeping it yellow which is actually different weather to when I was there, it was between the monsoons in October when there was a thunderstorm most afternoons and the air was pretty humid.

No comments:

Post a Comment