This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 10 June 2012

Private View Medici Gallery 7 June

Rich Newman and I went to the private view of "People and Places" at the Medici Gallery in Cork Street, London which has nine of my landscape (and cityscape) paintings on show. A pleasant evening was had by all, I met an interesting lady from Sweden who is an art critic and collector and a lovely lady I have known for a long, long time. No sales to report yet regrettably, but the gallery tells me they make their sales over the run of the exhibition and do not rely on the private view night for sales. I hope that they are right as I really need to sell, this has been an extremely poor 12 months for sales and one cannot go on forever throwing ones' efforts into the The Black Hole of Indifference that seems to be the state of the market at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment