This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 21 June 2012

Monday Afternoon Life Session - 18 June

The model, Octavian, brought along his bike as a prop which in the time of 50 minutes to get a painting done proved to be a challenge as it is such a complicated shape. So complex that I did'nt have time to notice the disparity in scale between the two wheels! Having simple colour backgrounds is proving to be a good idea as it gives more time on the figure and a more interesting composition too.

No comments:

Post a Comment