This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 9 June 2012

Oil Painting Demonstration, Rugby 6 June

Coventry Cathedral Glass
Kindly driven up by a friend, Tim, I went to Rugby via Coventry to give an oil painting demonstration to the Rugby and District Art Society at a village hall in Dunchurch, just outside Rugby. First though a word about Coventry - the stained glass in the new Cathedral is absolutely stunning and recommend anyone and everyone to go and see it. The demonstration in front of about 80 people seemed to go well with lots of questions coming from the floor. The club is very well organised with a video link to a screen and a mobile microphone for me so that everyone in the room could see and hear what is going on. Sorry about fuzzy photo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment