This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 13 March 2024

The Outsider - stage 6


 When will I learn my lesson? I have struggled again with the foreground area left of centre because I hadn't really worked out what was going there. Now I like to wing it and make things up as I go along but I must remember to do that only after at least deciding the objects going in there... then I'm free to improvise. Anyway after a few hours of going nowhere I decided to put in a derelict petrol station as the line between the foreground and background needs to be broken up. Other assorted posts and buildings will go in tomorrow.

New colours used: Chromium Green and Manganese Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment