This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 14 July 2022

Stamboul Dusk


 Another painting that has come out of a Midjourney piece this time of Istanbul/Constantinople. I have kept to the basic design but refined the shapes of the buildings and the ships to include Arab Dhows as I thought that they would be appropriate to the location. I have very much kept to the sky and lighting including the seeming conflagration behind the boats as I liked it and it also fitted with my current theme of a landscape with one area of bright light. I have also made more of the interplay between the shapes of the masts and the minarets.

This is another painting potentially heading for IX in October. Oil on linen 22" x 16".

There is a step-by-step progress through this painting including what colours I used in previous posts on this blog.

Midjourney

 

No comments:

Post a Comment