This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 22 July 2022

Shivaratri - stage 3

 


I decided to simplify the title as it translates into Shiva's Night which makes sense as it is a Shiva temple.

Nothing is actually finished yet, maybe one more pass of colour on the sky should do it, maybe not. I am finding it difficult to get a decent photo of it so far, it has more orange in it than it appears here, indeed all the colours are inaccurate the more I look at it.

New colours used: Brilliant Pink and Kings Blue Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment