This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 24 May 2022

Skyline and Tower of Babel sold

Tower of Babel

 A collector that has quite a few of my paintings already has just bought "Skyline" and "Tower of Babel" both of which were painted a couple of years ago for my "The Big Sky" series... although they could also be included in my "Roadside America" series too. A gallery in Denver CO tried to sell them on an online show last years but no takers...

"Tower of Babel" 30" x 20" oil on linen. "Skyline" 20" x 16" oil on linen.

Skyline


No comments:

Post a Comment